Greystones - Worker For Families And Children
The Vicar and PCC of St. Gabriel Greystones wish to appoint a lay person to be a Families’ and Children’s Worker on a part time basis in order to help fulfil the church’s mission statement: ‘Making Jesus known today’.
The Diocese is seeking to appoint an Accounts Apprentice to work in the Finance Department at Church House, Rotherham. This is an opportunity for a candidate interested in pursuing a career in Accountancy to gain both experience and qualifications.
Closing date: 23 June 2017.
Honorary Treasurer for Sheffield Diocesan Readers Association
A treasurer is required to look after the funds of the Diocesan Readers Executive which meets 3-4 times a year plus Annual General Meeting. Duties would include maintaining the financial books and records ;producing an annual report at the Readers AGM in June each year; liaising with accounting examiner.
Treasurer's duties include :-
- Maintaining the financial records and books
- Liasing with an auditor for the financial records
- Obtaining Diocesan grant.
- Paying to Central Reader's Council applicable fees (Capitation fees and Diocesan contribution - magazine head count)
- Ordering and maintaining stock (Badges etc)
- Ordering New Reader scarves -writing to relevant parish for funding.
- Paying authorised expenses where applicable.
- Reporting 'State of Finances' to executive meetings.
Full training will be given. This is a voluntary post. You do not need to be a Reader to apply. Travel expenses provided to and from meetings.
For more information, please contact Ian Watson at email@example.com
Did you know?
Vacancies are also advertised in our weekly eBulletin. Subscribe at the bottom right of this page to never miss important news.