Deputy Chair of the Sheffield Diocesan Board of Finance
If you are interested in serving the Diocese in this way, please send a covering letter and CV to the Diocesan Secretary, Heidi Adcock, at email@example.com.
St John's Owlerton - Youth Ministry Leader
Salary £21,000 per annum initially for 37 hours/week. Working with our existing team of committed youth leaders, this is an exciting opportunity to join the staff of a missional and forward-thinking church. You will be a person who envisions and guides young people and their leaders in a adventurous, outgoing and pioneering ministry. The role will involve working with a team to develop our current programmes, as well as helping to shape our engagement with young people in some exciting and challenging contexts.
Deadline for applications: Friday 5 May. Interviews to be held on Friday 26 May.
Honorary Treasurer for Sheffield Diocesan Readers Association
A treasurer is required to look after the funds of the Diocesan Readers Executive which meets 3-4 times a year plus Annual General Meeting. Duties would include maintaining the financial books and records ;producing an annual report at the Readers AGM in June each year; liaising with accounting examiner.
Treasurer's duties include :-
- Maintaining the financial records and books
- Liasing with an auditor for the financial records
- Obtaining Diocesan grant.
- Paying to Central Reader's Council applicable fees (Capitation fees and Diocesan contribution - magazine head count)
- Ordering and maintaining stock (Badges etc)
- Ordering New Reader scarves -writing to relevant parish for funding.
- Paying authorised expenses where applicable.
- Reporting 'State of Finances' to executive meetings.
Full training will be given. This is a voluntary post. You do not need to be a Reader to apply. Travel expenses provided to and from meetings.
For more information, please contact Ian Watson at firstname.lastname@example.org
Did you know?
Vacancies are also advertised in our weekly eBulletin. Subscribe at the bottom right of this page to never miss important news.