House for Duty Priest in the Cornerstone Mission Partnership
We are looking for a House for Duty Associate Priest (3-4 days per week) to serve with a stipendiary Incumbent and self-supporting Priest across the churches of the Stocksbridge Valley at an exciting stage in the mission partnership’s development.
This could be the perfect post for you if you …
- enjoy engaging and integrating with local community groups (including schools and residential homes) and different worshipping congregations
- can inspire and nurture disciples of all ages through relevant and lively preaching and teaching, generating vision and imagination in growing the Kingdom of God
- value ongoing involvement in pastoral care and occasional offices
We offer …
- an attractive 4 bedroomed vicarage in the delightful village of Bolsterstone on the edge of the Peak District, and working expenses
- friendly, committed and welcoming congregations with active lay involvement
The post is subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure. Informal enquiries can be made to the Archdeacon of Sheffield & Rotherham (01709 309110) or to the Revd Hilda Isaacson (0114 285 1225)
Send applications to email@example.com.