Vicar, Christ Church Heeley
We seek an energetic, enthusiastic and inspirational vicar, with a passion for sharing the Gospel with all ages...
The right person will:
- be prayerful, caring and compassionate, with a faith deeply rooted in Scripture;
- lead with vision, humour and the courage to try new things;
- continue to foster the multicultural life of our church;
- encourage all people to develop and exercise their God-given gifts;
- grow strong links in the local community, including schools.
In return, we offer a supportive, friendly church family with a commitment to sharing the gospel and serving God, and a home in the green, friendly city of Sheffield on the doorstep of the beautiful Peak District.
For an informal conversation, call: The Venerable Malcolm Chamberlain, on 01709 309110
Completed applications should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE: 5pm, 5 July 2017
INTERVIEW DATE: Tues, 25 July 2017
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
House for Duty post in the Silverwood Mission Partnership
This newly-formed mission partnership includes suburban areas and villages on the eastern fringe of Rotherham. There is a healthy growth of lay ministries, a hub youth worker post, and some Fresh Expressions of Church. We are looking for a House for Duty Priest to serve across the parishes alongside lay leaders and the two stipendiary clergy:
- To share in Sunday ministry, including preaching & communion services
- To be involved in pastoral care, including occasional offices
- To contribute the growing mission vision of these churches, as they look to grow in depth and numbers
For an informal conversation, please contact the Archdeacon of Sheffield & Rotherham, Ven Malcolm Chamberlain, on 01709 309110. Completed applications should be sent to the Archdeacon of Sheffield & Rotherham by email or to Diocesan Church House