Pioneering Minster Priest
For the Mission Partnership of Rotherham Minster & St. Paul’s Masbrough.
We are seeking a priest who:
- Has a proven track record and/or a keen interest in pioneer ministry.
- Is passionate about their faith and sharing it in the community.
- Is an effective communicator who is able to develop and inspire others.
- Has a clear vision for building the church in discipleship, worship and prayer.
- Would be comfortable with worship required for Civic services in a Minster setting.
- Has an understanding of fresh expressions and mixed economy thinking in the Church of England.
For an informal conversation about the post, contact The Revd Canon David Bliss on 01709 364341.
Completed applications should be sent to email@example.com
Closing date: 25 February 2017.
The post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
House for Duty post in the Silverwood Mission Partnership
This newly-formed mission partnership includes suburban areas and villages on the eastern fringe of Rotherham. There is a healthy growth of lay ministries, a hub youth worker post, and some Fresh Expressions of Church. We are looking for a House for Duty Priest to serve across the parishes alongside lay leaders and the two stipendiary clergy:
- To share in Sunday ministry, including preaching & communion services
- To be involved in pastoral care, including occasional offices
- To contribute the growing mission vision of these churches, as they look to grow in depth and numbers
For an informal conversation, please contact the Archdeacon of Sheffield & Rotherham, Ven Malcolm Chamberlain, on 01709 309110. Completed applications should be sent to the Archdeacon of Sheffield & Rotherham by email or to Diocesan Church House