The Hollowford Trust invites applications for an annual award of around £2,500* for exciting, larger-scale youth projects, trips or events!
* The annual award amount will be set by trustees each year.
Youth workers and young people alike are invited to apply for this award to fund (or part-fund) a project, event or trip that falls within our existing charitable objectives and would have a significantly positive impact on the lives of many young people.
We hope to receive applications from:
- Youth workers working in partnership with others
- Larger projects that will benefit many young people
- New creative projects which will provide opportunities for young people from disadvantaged backgrounds
The first stage of application is simple and short. Just tell us your idea, who will it benefit and how much it will cost. The deadline for this is 31/12/23, and the award will be made at the beginning of February 2024.
Find out more about the Hollowford Trust
The process for 2023-2024:
- Application process open from September 2023
- Publicity and promotion widely across the Diocese of Sheffield
- Applications to be received by December 31st, 2023
- Shortlisting completed by mid-January, 2024
- Up to 3 shortlisted applicants are invited to complete a more detailed application form to present to the Hollowford Trustees early February, 2024.
- One person representing each application would also be invited to attend the meeting of the trustees to make a 5-10 minute presentation and take questions from the trustees (this could be in-person or online)
- The successful applicant will be informed as soon as a decision is made
- The award should be spent and the successful project should take place within a year of the finances being received unless special permission is given to the contrary
N.B. The Application Process Form will appear here soon.
If you have any queries about the Hollowford Trust or the application form contact Mike North.
Here to help
Children and Young People's Adviser
The HOLLOWFORD Trust: Charity No: 523918. Sheffield Diocesan Church House, 95-99 Effingham Street, Rotherham. S65 1BL