In our digital age being effective in making disciples and transforming our society and God’s world requires us to consider our digital presence.
Your church’s website, use of social media and search engine listings demonstrate who you are and what you’re about. Yet, when seeking to develop your church’s digital presence, it can be hard to know where to start.
The Diocese of Sheffield’s Digital Presence Review is a chance to quickly assess and enhance your church’s digital presence. By viewing your church through the eyes of an online visitor, the Digital Presence Review can provide unique insight for the development of your church’s online ministry and mission. With the aim of making your online activity more authentic to who you are, sustainable for your team and inviting for your community, the Digital Presence Review is the quickest way to be more deliberately digital.
How does it work?
- Submit a short, online Digital Presence Review request form.
- Your church’s digital presence will be assessed by Elliot Hyliger, the Diocese of Sheffield’s Digital Mission Development Advisor.
- Within a working week you will receive a constructive Digital Presence Review including bespoke and realistic digital mission suggestions.
- The Digital Presence Review will include simple steps to enhance your digital presence immediately.
- Where desired, you will receive personal ongoing support from Elliot to consider and implement the digital presence improvements identified by the Digital Presence Review.