Here to help
Resource Centre Administrator
With over 10,000 items available to be borrowed, we hope to offer you resources to help with your ministry, studies, groups, assemblies, Church events and much more.
We have a wide range of contemporary Christian literature for all ages. Other items include:
- Display materials
- Godly Play boxes
- Reminiscence boxes
- Garden games
- Badge making kits
- Small group and Teaching resources
- Prayer labyrinths
Whether you are looking for a specific book or want to create a whole special service from scratch, please get in touch or pay us a visit.
Our Opening Times
Monday 9am to 4pm
Tuesday 9am to 4pm
Wednesday 9am to 5pm
Thursday 9am to 5pm
Friday 9am – 1pm
All of our resources are available to view and reserve online for members. View our Online Catalogue
Pre-Ordering System (members only)
Resource Centre members, can pre-order books using a Click and Collect system from Church House.
How to order and return items
- Visit https://sheffieldanglican.slls.online/ to browse the online catalogue and choose your items. You will need to login – this is easy to set up for you if you are not a member. Send a request to our administrator – email@example.com
- Click the ‘RESERVE’ button which will send your request. Alternatively, just email our administrator with the title and author.
- Wait for your confirmed email before collecting – this will usually be within 1 working day.
- Your items will be available to collect from a clearly marked collection point at Church House Reception. See opening times above.
- When returning an item, drop it into the drop-off point in reception before the loan expiry date and we will take care of the rest. See opening times above.
Become a member
Becoming a member couldn’t be easier. Complete the form below and wait to hear from us.