Are you well organised with an eye for detail and good with people? If so, you could be the kind of person we are looking for.
We are looking for a Receptionist and Administrator to join our central team, working four days per week, with two days on Reception and additional cover on the other two days as required. The successful applicant should be an experienced administrator/receptionist, able to work on their own initiative and have excellent communication and IT skills.
- Salary £21,840 (pro rata)
- Part time, 24 hours per week Monday to Thursday, 9 am to 4 pm
- 10% employer contribution to pension
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Based at Diocesan Church House in Rotherham
For an informal discussion contact Elizabeth Lunt, Executive Assistant (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Here to help
Applications should be submitted by email to email@example.com.
Closing date: 7 February at 12 noon
Interview date: Thursday 22 February at Church House, Rotherham