St Peter’s Askern and Area Dean of Adwick le Street Deanery
Closing date: Noon, 24 July 2023
Interview date: 30 August 2023
At this exciting time in the roll out of the Renewed, Released, Rejuvenated strategy here in the Diocese of Sheffield we are seeking and experienced and enthusiastic priest to enable us to continue to develop and grow, supporting the whole people of God in the whole mission of God.
Do you believe that God is calling you to:
- Provide oversight, guidance and leadership in this mission area and deanery, fostering a culture and practice of collaboration and teamwork?
- Bring insight, energy, wit and imagination to our worshipping life?
- Encourage this congregation to reflect and uphold the mission statement of the church: “Following Jesus, Reflecting God’s Love, Welcoming and Serving All”?
- Model generosity, encouraging the best allocation of resources in each mission area in the deanery?
- Promote and demonstrate healthy practices of self-care, attending to self-understanding, rest and recreation, prayer and spirituality?
We would love to hear from you if you do.
Applications to be sent to: email@example.com
Here to help
Associate Archdeacon Adwick le Street & Snaith & Hatfield (AATE)
For an informal chat, please contact the Revd. Clive Hogger (Associate Archdeacon-Transition Enabler for the deaneries of Adwick le Street & Snaith & Hatfield) on 07706 358616 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our new model of ministry has emerged from a period of extensive consultation about how to deploy a reduced number of stipendiary incumbents most fruitfully to realise our Diocesan Vision “to grow a sustainable network of Christ-like, lively and diverse Christian communities in every place which are effective in making disciples and in seeking to transform our society and God’s world”. Find out more