St Polycarp’s, Malin Bridge
Closing date: 7 July 2023
Interview date: 18 July 2023
We are looking for a committed Christian, with experience in children’s and families work, who will develop and co-ordinate the children’s and families work in the church, the school, and the community.
We need someone who:
- Has first-hand experience of leading or co-ordinating activities for children and families that are appropriate for the context.
- Has good people and communication skills, appropriate for connecting with children and families, interacting with the church family and reaching the community.
- Has a mature faith in the Lord Jesus, modelling a life of faith and godliness.
- Able to motivate self and others and to manage use of time.
- Working knowledge and commitment to safeguarding and promoting the safety and welfare of children.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
For more information, please contact:
The Centenary Project was set up to support a step change in the work with children, young people and families in the Diocese of Sheffield. The project helps parishes and mission areas to employ children’s, youth or families’ workers, primarily in those parishes serving deprived communities. Evidence suggests that parishes that employ someone to support children and young people are most likely to grow. Find out more