We are looking for a Safeguarding Training Officer who will be an integral part of the Safeguarding Team and share in the responsibility to keep children, young people and vulnerable adults safe.
The role will contribute to the development of and ensure the implementation of the diocesan safeguarding training strategy across the whole Diocese and will organise and deliver a rolling programme of safeguarding training to a wide range of stakeholders including office holders, employees and volunteers.
You should be a qualified, experienced professional who combines experience of safeguarding work and training delivery with approachability and a readiness to respond to a range of individuals across the Diocese.
- Salary £28,500 – £30,639 (based on experience)
- Full time, 35 hours per week, or available part time as a job share includes evening and/or weekend working for training delivery
- 10% employer contribution to pension
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Based at Diocesan Church House in Rotherham but with hybrid working from home
For an informal discussion contact Siân Checkley, Diocesan Safeguarding Adviser (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Here to help
Applications should be submitted by email to email@example.com.
Closing date: 26 February at 12 noon
Interview date: Monday 11 March