The Executive Committee of the Readers’ Association:
- organises the work of Readers in the Diocese
- promotes continuing ministerial development,
- ensures on-going pastoral care for Readers,
- offers the Bishop and the Board of Ministry and Mission advice on any matters relating to Readers
- It also assists in the training and induction of new Readers and Readers in training
The Executive Committee of the Readers' Association of the Diocese of Sheffield meets four times a year.
As well as the usual officers, there should be a representative from each Deanery. The Chair is taken, in rotation, by one of the Assistant Wardens, for a year at a time.
The AGM of the Association takes place, normally, in the first week of June.
The members of the Committee:
and Canon Peter Rainford (also Argentina LInk)
Patrick White 01709 370069
Meeting dates for the next 12 months
All Executive Committee meetings take place at Church House Rotherham, starting at 7.30 NB
- July 2nd 2018
- Oct 10th 2018
Minutes of previous meetings
You can download the minutes from previous meetings of the Executive here: