Pre-retirement Course for Clergy
24th May 2017
This course is for those approaching retirement in the next five years or so. Clergy are welcome to attend alone or with spouses. CMD funding is available towards this event.
- Wednesdays 17 and 24 May 2017
- 10 am – 4 pm, at Leeds Diocesan Church House, 17-19 York Place, Leeds, LS1 2EX
- Lunch and refreshments provided.
Each of the two days covers different topics. They will focus on the following aspects of retirement:
- transition to a new stage of life,
- finance (pension, tax, investments etc.).
For bookings and more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org