Mental Health Working Group Awareness Day
16th September 2017
An introduction to supporting people with mental health issues in faith communities.
Outline of the awareness day on Saturday 16 September 2017
All Saints Ecclesall Parish Church, Ringinglow Road, Sheffield, S11 7PP
- Coffee and arrivals
- Introduction to the day and discussion of participants’ expectations
- What is mental ill health?
- What do mental health services do and how can
- they be accessed?
- Explore what we can do in our own community and what we can do to help
- Opportunity to talk to the leaders afterwards
You will need to provide your own lunch. The cost of the event is £10 per person or £5 if on low income. The booking form is available in the event leaflet below.